Sell To Us
We buy + sell gently used baby and toddler clothes in the Prince Edward County, Ontario area.
How It Works
1. Wash and fold your preloved baby clothes. Neatly pack the items into a bag or box for drop off (no plastic please).
Label your package with your full name and phone number.
2. Items can be dropped off for review on Wednesdays and Saturdays between 9am and 9pm in Picton.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the drop-off location.
3. Please allow up to 7 days for processing. You will then receive an email with a cash offer for selected items.
4. Unaccepted items are available for pick up for up to 5 days after your offer email. All unclaimed items will be donated to Alternatives for Women, a local organization that serves women who are survivors of domestic violence.
How You Get Paid
We offer 30% of the resale price in cash. You can expect to receive your payout via e-transfer.
This is not consignment, so you get paid right away. We tell you what we can resell the items for and you get 30% of that value.
What We Buy & Sell
- sleeps sacks
- bibs (brand new only)
We carry baby/toddler clothes, shoes, and accessories to fit newborn babies up to 4T.
We categorize all items by 3 terms and price accordingly:
BNWT - brand new with tags
EUC - excellent used condition
WL - well loved
- All items submitted must be freshly laundered and folded
- bibs must be BNWT
- Items must be free of odors (strong household, smoke, pet), alterations, and pet hair
- Items with minor flaws, stains, etc will be accepted for resale at Tiny Trading's discretion
- Items with large holes/stains/tears, excessive pilling, missing buttons/snaps, or broken zippers will not be accepted for resale